The product I’ve received is damaged/not what I ordered. What should I do?
Please get in touch with us via our helpline number - +91-7310370707. When you do call, please keep your order details handy.
- What is the return and exchange policy?
- Returns or exchanges must be initiated within 24 hours of receiving the order.
- Cut than or fabrics cannot be returned/exchanged. Only unstitched products (sarees and dupattas) can be returned and exchanged.
- The product being returned/exchanged must be in its original condition (shouldn’t have perfume stains) sent along with tags, original packaging, and bills.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted incase of manufacturing defects or incase a wrong item is delivered. A full refund (excluding bank charges) will be initiated for these items within 10 days of return. If you don't like the product Banarasiya will deduct 5% of the final order value as Cancellation Fees which includes management & handling charges.
- For any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I return my customized Banarasiya product?
Unfortunately, customized products (including fall and pico) cannot be returned as they’re made exactly according to your specifications and cannot be sold again.
Are international orders eligible for return/exchange?
No, international orders are not eligible for return or exchange. However, if there is any defect in the product from our end, we will be happy to assist you.
What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel the order before it has been shipped. We can then process the full refund amount (excluding bank charges you may have incurred during the transaction). However, we cannot cancel the order if a product has already been shipped or it has been customized for you (including fall and pico services).