Yellow With Gold Boota Silk Saree
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Length: 5.5 mtr approx saree and 1 mtr approx blouse
Weight: 500-900 gm
Delivery: All orders are shipped in 24 hours. Free Shipping
Care: Dry Clean only.
Keep the garment wrapped in a cotton fabric. Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment. Please keep the garment in a moderate temperature.
Our team pledges to follow sustainable fashion and to cease child labour.
Please note: The colours that you see on your device may vary from the true fabric colour owing to different colour reproduction and temperature of individual devices.
Every order and confirmation of their dispatch times may vary according to the product’s availability.
Shipping & delivery
How long will it take for my order to reach me?
It takes approximately 7-10 business days for your order(s) to reach you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we do! In case you live outside India and would like to place an order, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help.
Is shipping free? If not, what are the charges?
Shipping is free on orders above INR 10,000. If the order does not meet the limit, the shipping charges will be calculated at the time of check out.
How do I track my order?
The tracking link shall be shared with you on confirmation of your order via SMS & email. The order status will also be visible on our website under ‘My Orders’.
Can I place bulk orders? What qualifies as a bulk order? Can I avail a discount on bulk orders?
Yes, if you are in the same business as us, please request for our corporate ID and password. For any other query, email us at email@example.com and we will be pleased to help you out to the best of our abilities.
What are the delivery timelines and charges for international deliveries
It takes approximately 7-10 business days for your order(s) to reach you. The dispatching details and relevant dates will be mentioned in the confirmation email.
- Is the product look same as it looks on the website? Yes, the products and fabrics are absolutely same as it is shown on the website.
Please share the product measurements and specifications?
Sarees - 5.5 metres
Suits - 2.5 metres each (shirts & bottoms)
Blouse fabrics (thans)- 1 metre
Dupattas - 2.5 metres
- Do saree have the blouse piece included? Yes, all the sarees provided by Banarasiya, has the blouse piece included.
- Are the products sold on Banarasiya handloom or powerloom?
We retail both handloom sarees and powerloom (i.e. machine-made), dupattas, and fabrics.
- What’s the best way to maintain and safely store Banarasiya’s product(s)?
- Wrap Banarasi fabrics (thans) and sarees in a cotton or muslin cloth when you store them.
- Store in a dry and dark corner to avoid discolouration.
- Do not directly spray perfumes onto Banarasi fabrics (thans)and sarees as it could stain them.
- We recommend that you dry clean your Banarasi sarees, dupattas, and suits (at least in the initial few years).
- To save them from pests, do not use naphthalene balls. Use neem leaves instead.
- Change the folds of your Banarasi sarees every 3-4 months.
Do you customise sarees?
Yes, we do! Our customisation services include fall/pico, tassel additions, made-to-measure blouses, and a create-your-own design option (only for bulk, wholesale orders). For more details, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at - 91-7800370707 helpline number.