It takes approximately 7-10 business days for your order(s) to reach you.
Yes, we do! In case you live outside India and would like to place an order, please write to us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to help.
Shipping is free on orders above INR 10,000. If the order does not meet the limit, the shipping charges will be calculated at the time of check out.
The tracking link shall be shared with you on confirmation of your order via SMS & email. The order status will also be visible on our website under ‘My Orders’.
Yes, if you are in the same business as us, please request for our corporate ID and password. For any other query, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to help you out to the best of our abilities.
It takes approximately 7-10 business days for your order(s) to reach you. The dispatching details and relevant dates will be mentioned in the confirmation email.
Return, Exchange & Cancellation Policy
Please get in touch with us via our helpline number - 91-7800370707. When you do call, please keep your order details handy.
- Returns or exchanges must be initiated within 7 days of receiving the order.
- Cut thans or fabrics cannot be returned/exchanged. Only unstitched products (sarees and dupattas) can be returned and exchanged.
- The product being returned/exchanged must be in its original condition (shouldn’t have perfume stains) sent along with tags, original packaging, and bills.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted incase of manufacturing defects or incase a wrong item is delivered. A full refund (excluding bank charges) will be initiated for these items within 10 days of return.
- For any queries, please email us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, customised products (including fall and pico) cannot be returned as they’re made exactly according to your specifications and cannot be sold again.
No, international orders are not eligible for return or exchange. However, if there is any defect in the product from our end, we will be happy to assist you.
You may cancel the order before it has been shipped. We can then process the full refund amount (excluding bank charges you may have incurred during the transaction). However, we cannot cancel the order if a product has already been shipped or it has been customised for you (including fall and pico services).
- Wrap Banarasi fabrics (thans) and sarees in a cotton or muslin cloth when you store them.
- Store in a dry and dark corner to avoid discolouration.
- Do not directly spray perfumes onto Banarasi fabrics (thans)and sarees as it could stain them.
- We recommend that you dry clean your Banarasi sarees, dupattas, and suits (at least in the initial few years).
- To save them from pests, do not use naphthalene balls. Use neem leaves instead.
- Change the folds of your Banarasi sarees every 3-4 months.
Yes, we do! Our customisation services include fall/pico, tassel additions, made-to-measure blouses, and a create-your-own design option (only for bulk, wholesale orders). For more details, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at - 91-7800370707 helpline number.
Sarees - 5.5 metres
Suits - 2.5 metres each (shirts & bottoms)
Blouse fabrics (thans)- 1 metre
Dupattas - 2.5 metres
We retail both handloom sarees and powerloom (i.e. machine-made), dupattas, and fabrics.